Weight: 2lb 2oz / 964g
One of Big Agnes’ best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters, the Copper Spur HV UL series is designed with a high volume hub to maximize strength and increase living space without adding weight. Large dual zipper doors and steep wall architecture make backcountry trips with a smelly partner – or three – more comfortable than you may have thought possible. Our proprietary patterned double rip-stop nylon fabric is incredibly durable, to stand up to your biggest adventures.
- Based on the features of our best-selling, award-winning Copper Spur ultralight tents, the Copper Spur HV UL design allows for high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls without adding weight
- High volume angle hub (UL1), 4-way high volume hub design increases strength by 25% and the useable interior volume by 20% when compared to previous versions of the Copper Spur
- UL1 features one door and one vestibule with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Large dual zipper door with discrete seams allows for easy entry and smooth closure while creating a clean, modern design
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Proprietary random rip-stop pattern nylon is 25% stronger providing maximum durability
- Two-tone mesh provides privacy while allowing for star gazing transparency
- Massive ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud
cord routing from phones or other devices.
- One fly vent
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- UL1: 3 interior mesh pockets, 1 media pocket & 8 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint – sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
Construction + Materials
- Fly and floor are silicone treated proprietary patterned random rip-stop nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Fly and floor feature a unique weave made with a high tenacity yarn and high filament count which increases fabric tear strength by 25%, decreases weight of the
material and improves water resistance
- Tent body is Proprietary patterned random rip-stop nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 4-way high volume hub pole design
Hammock Weight: 8.3 oz.*
Suspension Weight: 2.1 oz. – 5.8 oz.**
*ready to hang weight – includes Bishop Bag weight.
**Suspension weight depends on tree strap selection.
The Quicksilver Ultralight Hammock itself is made of 30D Breathable 1.1 oz. Ripstop Nylon. It’s a roomy 11’ long and 5’ wide with a weight capacity of 250 lbs. It’s stored in convenient bishop bag which makes setting up and striking camp a breeze. The suspension loops are 7/64″ AmSteel® Blue with a 1600 lb. breaking strength.
The Hammock's Suspension consists two 10 straps of 1/2″ MULETAPE®. Oh, how we love MULETAPE®. So, much so that we don’t even mind that you can’t get it in any color but white. We knew it had to be a part of this system no matter what. This 1250 lb. test material is made of lubricated low stretch polyester which glides softly around trees. Plus we’ve made them extra long to allow you to wrap a couple of times to distribute the weight. The MULETAPE® joins to the QuickSilver Hammock loops with a quick, simple and secure Becket Hitch knot. This knot is a cinch to tie, allows fine adjustments to be made with ease and tears down with just a tug. We’ve tested this knot in wet, cold and hot conditions. It holds strong and does not slip. And no hardware means zero weight added and fewer opportunities for hardware failure leaving you on the ground in the middle of the night. One set of MULETAPE straps included with hammock.
Simple Polyester Tree Straps for tree protection. Available in either 4', 6' or 8' lengths. Low-stretch, Flat Weave 1″ black Polyester webbing exceeds 1200# breaking strength per manufacturer. Use together with our MULETAPE® suspension straps for a ultralight, hardware free suspension solution for your hammock system. One set of 4' Tree Straps are included with the hammock. Choose to upgrade length in the options area to the right.
*Top quilt and under quilt in photo not included. Bug net & Tarp also available.
Weight: 3.8 oz.
This easy to use and light weight bear bag system will help keep your valuable food safe against furry foes, and won’t break the bank.
This system includes 50′ of 750 lb test flat braid Spectra line, a rock bag for easy and accurate throwing, a large sil nylon stuff bag, an OPSak odor proof storage bag, and a AntiGravityGear Biner; and the best part is the whole system weighs a mere 3.8 ounces!
The 50′ length of Spectra line makes it easier to find a place to hang your food over similar products which offer only 40′. The flat braid of the AGG Spectra is gentler on trees than round cord, and slides easily when lifting heavy loads after a big re-supply. The built in Rock bag makes throwing the line over a branch faster and easier.
The included OPSak odor proof storage bag is waterproof, odor proof, durable, and re-sealable to offer excellent protection against the elements and the escape of odors that might attract unwanted guests to your campsite.
The large stuff bag is easy to attach to the system with the use of the AntiGravityGear Biner, and provides added protection.
Weight: 1.5 oz.
The AntiGravityGear Pouch Cozy is incredibly efficient and the new rip stop nylon exterior makes it even more durable.
The Pouch Cozy is perfectly sized for single serving meals and for DIY 1 qt freezer bags. The easy to use top flap seals in heat for efficient rehydration and the 95% efficient reflective insulation interior keeps food hot for long periods of time. Available in a wide selection of colors to suit any taste, the AntiGravityGear Pouch Cozy will quickly become your newest favorite piece of gear.
Weight: 0.14 oz. (each map)
Featuring the same data from The A.T. Guide, by David Miller and weighing in at just 4 grams each, this waterproof, tear resistant, information rich strip-map features an Appalachian Trail map on one side and elevation profile with altitudes and trail data on the other. The map imagery includes high resolution GPS track, topographic maps, accurate road crossings and a bird's eye view of points along the trail. The elevation profile side includes trail mileage, shelter locations, camp sites, water sources, resupply points, lodging, outfitters, and post offices and much more. AntiGravityGear's long trail Pocket Profile Maps were listed in the April 2012 Backpacker Magazine Spring Gear Guide under the heading “The Ten Essentials”! A serious tool for trail use and hike planning.
ANATOMY OF A POCKET PROFILE™
Weight: 0.14 oz.
Weighing in at just 4 grams, this strip-map features both JMT and PCT trail mileage, elevation profile with altitudes, and resupply points. AntiGravityGear’s long trail Pocket Profile Maps were listed in the April 2012 Backpacker Magazine Spring Gear Guide under the heading “The Ten Essentials”! A serious tool for trail use and hike planning.
Weight: 0.14 oz.
The entire 76.2 miles of the Foothills Trail at a glance! Weighing in at just 4 grams, this water-proof, durable map features a Foothills Trail map on one side and an elevation profile with altitudes and trail data/information on the other. Trail data information includes trail mileage, access points & parking, campsites, water sources, town data, crossing roads, resupply points, mail drops and more. All the information day-hikers and backpackers need to explore this great trail in one convenient indestructible tool! AntiGravityGear’s long trail Pocket Profile Maps were listed in the April 2012 Backpacker Magazine Spring Gear Guide under the heading “The Ten Essentials”! A serious tool for trail use and hike planning.
Weight: 0.14 oz.
The entire 30.1 miles of the Art Loeb Trail at a glance! Also includes Cold Mountain, Old Butt Knob and Shining Creek spur trails. Weighing in at just 4 grams, this water-proof, durable map features a map of the Art Loeb Trail on one side and an elevation profile with altitudes and trail data/information on the other. Trail data information includes trail mileage, access points & parking, campsites, water sources, town data, crossing roads, resupply points, mail drops and more. All the information day-hikers and backpackers need to explore this great trail in one convenient indestructible tool! AntiGravityGear's long trail Pocket Profile Maps were listed in the April 2012 Backpacker Magazine Spring Gear Guide under the heading “The Ten Essentials”! A serious tool for trail use and hike planning.