- Two vestibules with D-shaped doors and storm flap over zipper
- Interior mesh pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- Taped seams
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Gear loft loops fit Wall gear loft - sold separately
- Includes: Tent body, fly, poles, 10 J-stakes, stuff sacks, instructions
- Color: Cool Gray/ Terra Cotta
Floor Area: 29 sq ft/2.7 sq m
Vestibule Area (each): 9 sq ft/0.84 sq m
Head Height: 42 in/106.7 cm
Packed size: 7x22 in/17.8x55.9 cm
Trail Weight (Poles, fly and tent body): 49 oz/1400g
Packed Weight(poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging): 55 oz/1560g
Fast Fly Weight (poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint - sold separately): 38 oz/1070g
Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL, made of TH72M aluminum
Fly/Floor: silicone treated nylon rip-stop w/ 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Tent body: Ultra lightweight nylon, polyester mesh
The Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2 is a roomy and feature filled 2 person ultralight tent that will help you feel at home where ever your adventure takes you.
In addition to the DAC Featherlite NSL aluminum poles, superb construction, and long list of features common on Big Agnes tents, the Copper Spur UL2 provides superior comfort for you and your partner. Offering 29 sq ft of floor space and dual front and rear vestibules with zippered D-shape doors which add a total of 18 sq ft of additional space under the fly, the Copper Spur UL2 will quickly feel like your home away from home.
Other great comfort enhancing features of the Copper Spur UL2 are the side entry door configuration, mesh body for ample ventilation in hot weather, mesh stash pockets, and built in gear loft loops to allow the use of the Big Agnes Wall gear loft (sold separately).
And like other Big Agnes tents the Copper Spur UL2 can be pitched as a Fast Fly shelter through the use of the Copper Spur UL2 Footprint (sold separately). Leave your tent body at home and pitch using only the fly, poles, and footprint for a roomy and ultralight solo single wall shelter.
Includes: Tent body, fly, poles, 10 J-stakes, stuff sacks, instructions
||Head Height Diagram
|click image to enlarge
Tent setup Instructions